Stuffed Chicken with Spinach and Feta Cheese
Sautéed chicken roll ups stuffed with spinach and Feta covered in a wine and chicken broth reduction.
- 2 Boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large Container of baby spinach
- 1 cup Feta cheese
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1 cup White wine
- Salt and pepper
- Filet 2 chicken breast and pound out the chicken to tenderize
- Take your fresh spinach and cook over med high heat with olive oil and garlic once reduced set aside to cool
- Mix cooked spinach with feta cheese. Decide into 4 portions
- Take 1 portion of spinach mixture and spread it onto 1 piece of prepared chicken
- Roll chicken and secure with toothpick
- Repeat this method for all 4 pieces of chicken
- Heat large sauté pan with olive oil place chicken roll ups seam side down and sauté for 4-6 minutes on medium high heat until brown
- Flip and repeat. Once the chicken rolls are browned add wine and reduce heat to medium low and let the simmer to cook some of alcohol out then add chicken broth and let simmer for 15 minutes on medium low
- Place chicken on a lipped plate and cover.
- At this point if you like your sauce s little thicker you can thicken the Sauce with a little corn starch and water or chicken broth. Just mix 1-3 Tbsp corn starch with 1/8-14 cup liquid. Mix well and add to sauce cook for 5 minutes
- Remove cove from chicken chicken and add sauce over and serve!