Chicken piccata with a twist. A lite, delicious healthy meal. We are a family that stays away from red meat, which really limits your main course options. So I am always on the hunt for unique chicken recipes.
- 2 medium Chicken breast
- 1 cup Dry white wine
- 1/2 half Jar of capers
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- tbs Butter
- Take the chicken breast and filet them into thin pieces.
- Take the flour and season it with salt and pepper. Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour.
- Place a small portion of olive oil in a large sauté pan and heat. Place the chicken pieces in pan and brown on both sides. You will have to do this in a few steps.
- When chicken is done place it all back in pan and add 3 tbsp of butter and stir in until melted.
- Add white wine and cook for 5 minutes on medium high heat.
- Add chicken broth and capers. Let simmer for 15 minutes and serve.