Epic Gourmet Italian Cauliflower Salad
Here’s a Gourmet Italian Cauliflower Salad recipe that is delicious, fresh, and fancy. This cauliflower salad recipe is perfect for picnics, potlucks, BBQs, and work lunch side dishes.
- 1 whole cauliflower
- 1 cup black olives
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 8 whole slices salami
- 3 whole tomatoes
- 1 whole bottle italian dressing
- Remove leaves from the whole cauliflower. Remove some of the inner core. Turn the cauliflower upside down and run under the faucet. Wrap cauliflower twice (sealing it) in plastic wrap and microwave four minutes.
- Prepare remaining Italian Cauliflower Salad Ingredients… Slice olives. Dice red onions. Slice mushrooms. Cut marinated artichokes into bite-sized pieces. Cut salami and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Drain partially cooked cauliflower on paper towels. Be careful, the cauliflower will be extremely hot. Cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare Italian Salad Dressing, or use your favorite store-bought brand.
- Toss all ingredients. Taste for salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Refrigerate and serve.