A new family favourite. It’s as fantastic as it sounds – and it’s so easy to create with this air-fried cauliflower recipe! The perfect snack, not only when you have vegetarian friends visiting, but for the whole family - meat-eating or not!
- 2 medium Eggs, whisked
- 1 medium Head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup Plain flour
- 1 cup Bread crumb
- 1 pinch Salt & pepper
- 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
- Place the florets in a large bowl. Top with the flour and shake to coat evenly.
- In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumb, salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper and stir.
- One by one, dip the flour-coated cauliflower florets into the egg mixture and then in the breadcrumb.
- Air-fry for 10 minutes at 200 degrees or until golden brown!