I’ve loved cheesecakes every since I was a child, as soon as I learnt how to bake I wanted to master the cheesecake. But I always found the baked one so challenging! No-Bake cheesecakes are hassle free & so easy to make. Add the tangy touch from strawberries and this is the perfect summer cheesecake!
No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
A delicious strawberry cheesecake, perfect for the summer!
- 12-15 whole Digestive Biscuits
- 4 tbs Unsalted Butter
- 3 tbs Nutella
- 2 tbs Cocoa Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 450 g Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Icing sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 1/4 cup Strawberry Jam
- 1/2 cup Heavy/Whipping Cream
- Crush digestive biscuits to a crumb and mix all the base ingredients in a food processor till combined.
- Transfer to a 8-9inch cake tin and press down to form a base.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla essence and jam with an electric beater.
- In another bowl, whip cream till soft peaks form (About 5 mins).
- Fold the whipped cream into the strawberry cream mixture and transfer to the cake tin and refrigerate over night (or 2-3 hours before serving).
- Top with whipped cream and fresh strawberries & serve!