I always try to make easy and healthy recipes and most of the time vegan ones as my daughters are vegan so I use my basic Moroccan and Italian influence and add my own touch like the avocado in the case of this recipe .
I love adding a twist to my recipes so I decided to make this vegan avocado bread which is very tasty. My daughters just devoured it. The amount of ingredients I used made me 2 loaves. Enjoy 😉
- 500 g Remilled semolina
- 300 g Flour
- 1 large Avocado
- 1 tbs Dry yeast
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbs Avocado oil
- 650 ml Water
- In a bowl, mix the yeast with 2 cups of warm water, honey and 1 cup of flour.
- Stir well, cover and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Add the rest of the flour to the yeast mixture bit by bit and mix continuously to combine well the ingredients.
- Blend the avocado with the avocado oil and add it to the dough.
- Add the rest of the water and knead your dough. Add more flour or water if needed.
- Grease your baking tin with plant butter and fill it with the dough, leave space for the dough to rise .
- Put the tin in the oven with only the light on. Leave to rise.
- Preheat the oven 200C and bake your bread until golden brown.