I love the customs and traditions in our life. I consider it important to nurture and pass them on to our children. I feel that the family gatherings and celebrations (e.g. birthdays, Christmas or Mot...Read more
Tagliatelle with shrimp and wild garlic pesto
Oven-baked pasta with shrimp, wild garlic, basil, parmesan and lemon. What do you need for happiness?
- 350 g shrimp (purified weight)
- 50 ml white wine
- 250 g tagliatelle
- 100 g wild garlic pesto
- 3 pieces of 38 x 38 cm baking paper
- Kitchen cord for tying
- For serving: pesto, fresh basil leaves, grated parmesan, lemon and some good quality white wine
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Soak any moisture off the shrimp with a paper towel, then stir them with the wine and set aside.
- Cook the pasta, and mix it with the pesto while still warm.
- Arrange the pasta on the pieces of baking paper, place the shrimps on top (wine is not needed), salt and pepper, then tie the packs with kitchen cord.
- Place on a baking tray and bake them for 10 minutes.
- When done, gently expand it, add a little more pesto and a few basil leaves as a garnish, grate parmesan on it and squeeze lemon on it. Oh, and the wine! Don't forget it!