Sticky Honey and Soy Nibbles
Gorgeous honey and soy infused chicken nibbles that will leave your fingers sticky and your tastebuds asking for more! A super quick and easy mid week meal.
- 12 Chicken nibbles (drumettes or wingettes
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Ketchup manis
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 2-3 Cloves of crushed garlic
- Sesame seeds and spring onion to garnish
- Mix honey, ketchup manis, soy sauce and garlic in a large bowl.
- Toss through the chicken nibbles and coat well.
- Cover and leave for at least 1 hour to marinade in the fridge (ideally they are best left overnight but, you know, mum life!)
- Heat the oven at 160 degrees fan forced.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and lay the chicken pieces sparingly on the tray.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, turn the chicken pieces and bake for a further 20 minutes or until chicken is a deep, glossy brown colour.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle over sesame seeds and leave for 5 minutes to rest.
- Sprinkle over some spring onions and serve with some Asian greens or broccolini. (I blanched mine and then tossed them through some olive oil, garlic, salt and flaked almonds).