Potato wedges dressed with Moroccan salad, avocados and goat's cheese
This recipe is easy to make. The main ingredient is the potatoes that we half boil before deep frying them. Then we top them with a yummy antioxidant Moroccan salad, some guacamole and goats cheese. Simply delicious 🤤
- 4 large Potatoes
- 3 medium Tomatoes
- 1 medium Red onion
- 1 half Cucumber
- 1 handful Parsley
- 1 handful Coriander
- 1 whole Juice of one lemon
- 1 medium Chillie
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 medium Avocados
- 100 g Goat cheese
- 1 tbs Green olives
- Wash the potatoes, cut them into wedges then half boil them in salty water.
- Drain them and set aside for a few minutes to get get rid of the water.
- Heat sunflower oil in a frying pan and fry the potatoes in batches.
- In the meantime, dice the tomatoes, onion, cucumber and chopped parsley and coriander and transfer them to a bowl.
- Season with salt, pepper, cumin, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Mash the avocados, add lemon juice and salt.
- Cut the green olives into circles.
- In a serving dish, put the fried wedges, add shredded goat cheese, the tomato salad, the mashed avocados and the olives.