Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Almonds
The ultimate holiday snack and my personal favorite. Cinnamon sugar coated slow roasted almonds that are both crunchy and sweet. I guarantee your whole family is going to love these.
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla extraxt
- 3 cup whole almonds
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to 120C / 250F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl beat together egg white and vanilla extract until frothy. Add the almonds to the bowl and stir until coated.
- In another mixing bowl mix together sugars, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the sugar mixture to the egg white coated almonds and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread onto the prepared baking sheet in a single thin layer.
- Bake in the oven for 55-60 minutes. Stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cool down for 3-5 minutes and then serve warm.
- To store: Let cool down completely to room temperature and then store in an airtight container.