Wild garlic pesto
love Italian cuisine❤️. Still, I haven't been cooking Italian food lately. I decided to change that. I first brought you this creamy pesto made with cashew nuts and lots and lots of basil. It can be folded in a flash. Perfect with pasta or potatoes, but also served with meat or vegetables is divine.
- 75 g wild garlic (prepared weight: thick stem cut off), coarsely chopped
- 20 g basil leaf
- 75 g unsalted, lightly toasted cashews
- 100 g extra virgin olive oil
- 20 g grated parmesan (or Grana Padano)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put everything except parmesan in a blender, and blend it.
- Add the parmesan as well, blend a little on it.
- Salt and pepper to taste, then spoon in a tightly closed container and store in the refrigerator until use.