Tender Garlic Lemon Chicken Thighs
These garlic lemon chicken thighs are a delicious and extremely straightforward main dish. Boned, skinless chicken thighs are marinated with spices to make a stunning golden-brown crust. Baked within the kitchen appliance to form them crisp on the surface and implausibly tender and juicy inside.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_NvMqbH6rs&ab_channel=TheYummyDelights
- 6 boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tsp oil
- juice of one lemon
- 2 tbs low sodium broth
- 1/2 tsp black pepper and salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp crushed red chili or cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 4 clove garlic (sliced or minced)
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 tbs butter
- Heat the kitchen appliance to four hundred °F (200 °C). In an exceedingly shallow medium bowl, whisk along a pair of tablespoons of oil, juice, pepper, salt, minced garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, chilli flakes, paprika, broth, and Italian seasoning. Add the chicken thighs to the marinade and shake equally to coat.
- Heat one tablespoon oil with 1/2 tablespoon butter in an ovenproof frying pan over medium-high heat (we like forged iron). Add the chicken drumsticks and any leftover marinade to the pan and sear the chicken for four minutes on both sides till crisp and golden brown - the chicken drumsticks won't be grilled.
- Place the pan with the roast chicken thighs within the preheated kitchen appliance and bake till the chicken is grilled - concerning fifteen to twenty minutes, betting on the scale of the chicken thighs. The chicken ought to reach an enclosed temperature of a hundred sixty-five °F (74 °C).
- When the chicken thighs area unit is grilled, take away them from the kitchen appliance and garnish them with recent parsley and lemon wedges. Serve the grilled chicken thighs with lemon and garlic over grilled rice or cauliflower and do not forget to drizzle with the sauce.