Fluffy & chewy naan
These amazingly fluffy and chewy naans can be enjoyed with any Indian dish. We enjoyed ours with leftover homemade frozen tikka massala slow cooked in my Dutch oven and homemade mango chutney from my lovely neighbour.
- 1 cup Sourdough starter discard (optional)
- 1/2 cup Warm milk
- 1/4 cup Plain Greek yoghurt
- 2 cup All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Slices of mozzarella cheese
- Mix ingredients (not cheese) and let rise for 1 hour before flattening 2 pieces together with a thin slice of mozzarella cheese in the middle.
- Cook in a hot griddle plan and finish it off in a hot oven for 5 minutes.
- Once cooked, brush the sides with melted garlicky butter and a pinch of salt.